Sometimes, a bit of external support can give you the focus, domain experience, challenge and practical experience you need to fine tune your sales and marketing strategy and deliver against your plans.
We help companies to
- Assess and change their sales and marketing market model to reflect wider business or market change
- Launch new products and services which require a different type of sales approach
- Increase sales of services and annuity-based revenues
- Integrate sales teams resulting from mergers or acquisition
- Grow customer wallet share through cross-selling your whole portfolio
- Recruit, enable and develop channel partners
Our sales strategy support includes:
- Facilitation: supporting you to agree, create, develop or fine tune your sales and marketing plan
- Assessment, consultancy and project support for sales model and go to market change or development
- Execution: practical sales and marketing enablement support and training to turn strategy into reality
- Challenge: SME board coach / non-executive director support to the board
Channel partner development programmes
We know how reseller models work. We are experienced in designing partner enablement programmes that develop go-to-market capability throughout your reseller channel. We support you to develop successful working partnerships and extend sales success through your channel.
- Channel recruitment planning
- Sales and marketing enablement programme design and support
- Sales training design, development and delivery
- Train the trainer: equipping your team to be self-sufficient in delivery
Call 01488 638119 or get in touch for strategy support to grow your direct or channel business.