Sometimes, a bit of external support can give you the focus, domain experience, challenge and practical experience you need to fine tune your sales and marketing strategy and deliver against your plans.
We help companies to
- Assess and change their sales and marketing model to reflect wider business or market change
- Launch new products and services which require a different type of sales approach
- Increase sales of cloud and annuity-based services
- Integrate sales functions following mergers or acquisition
- Grow customer wallet share through cross-selling your whole portfolio
- Recruit, enable and develop channel partners
Our sales strategy support includes:
- Facilitation: supporting you to create, develop, agree or fine tune your sales and marketing plan
- Alignment of sales and go to market model with the whole customer buying journey
- Execution: practical sales and marketing enablement support and training to turn strategy into reality
- Challenge: SME board coach / non-executive director support to the exec team
Channel partner development programmes
We know how reseller models work. We are experienced in designing partner enablement programmes that develop go-to-market capability throughout your reseller channel. We support you to develop successful working partnerships and grow faster with your channel.
- Channel profiling and recruitment planning
- Sales and marketing enablement design and support
- Sales training design, development and delivery
- Train the trainer: equipping your team to be self-sufficient in partner enablement
Call 01488 638119 or get in touch for strategy support to grow your direct or channel business.