Leading Edge Coaching specialises:
- Sales and sales management development
- Coaching and mentoring skills
- Team development
Our approach combines a healthy balance of creativity with pragmatism and focuses on reaching client goals in the real world. We have experience across many industries and many of our clients operate in complex, environments like the IT and technology sectors.
Our clients frequently tell us that what sets us apart is our ability to quickly grasp the complexities of their unique markets and environments and tailor our programmes accordingly. We pay close attention to what you want to achieve and work with you to deliver programmes that meet these needs.
Who we are
Founded in 2002 by Anna Britnor Guest, Leading Edge Coaching works with a variety of organisations both directly and through key partners such as 5i, Phoenix and DLS.
Our team of consultants and trainers are carefully selected for the specific skills they bring to the team and their alignment with our culture, for instance:
- ‘Real-world’ business success means our sales trainers have a solid grasp of the commercial world and an ability to quickly build rapport and credibility with even the most demanding sales or management team.
- Strong participative training and coaching skills to ensure we genuinely engage your team in the learning process – ‘no death by powerpoint’ is one of our mantras.
- An ability to quickly grasp the nuances of your market so that we can bring relevant anecdotes and design realistic scenarios.
Meet the team
Our guiding principles
We are committed to:
- Listening to you and delivering the right solutions to meet your specific requirements.
- Building mutual trust and encouraging open and frank communication in order to collectively meet your goals.
- Providing high quality programmes which assist in developing individuals, teams and organisations.
- Maintaining high standards of professionalism at all times.
- Practising what we preach - encouraging our own team to keep learning and developing new skills, through coaching, self-managed learning, formal training and experience.
- Promoting quality within the coaching and mentoring profession at all levels.
- Promoting best practice in sales, customer service and leadership.
Find out more
To find out if we can help you and your business please get in touch. We’re always happy to listen and to offer either ideas or firm proposals, depending on your needs.
"Exceeded expectations! There is only one word to describe this training – excellent."
"I have never before worked with an external training provider who has made so much effort to really understand our needs and deliver against our objectives - and with so much energy."