We specialise in helping B2B companies to grow:
- Sales frameworks and processes
- Sales and sales management skills development
- B2B sales and marketing strategy support
- Coaching and mentoring capability
Our approach combines a healthy balance of creativity and pragmatism and focuses on reaching client goals in the real world. We can demonstrate a clear return on investment for clients, many of whom operate in complex B2B environments like the IT and technology sectors.
Our clients frequently tell us that what sets us apart is our ability to quickly grasp the complexities of their unique markets and environments and tailor our services accordingly. We pay close attention to what you want to achieve and work with you to deliver against these needs.
We have invested in becoming an Institute of Sales Management Endorsed Partner. We think this is important because it means the quality of our work has been independently assessed as meeting high standards – and that we’re motivated to keep raising the bar.
Who Are We?
Founded in 2002 by Anna Britnor Guest, Leading Edge Coaching works with a variety of B2B organisations
Our team of consultants and trainers are carefully selected for the specific skills they bring to the team and their alignment with our culture:
- ‘Real-world’ business success means we have a solid grasp of the commercial world and an ability to quickly build rapport and credibility with sales, marketing and management teams.
- Strong participative training and coaching skills to ensure we genuinely engage your team in the learning process – ‘no death by powerpoint’ is one of our mantras.
- An ability to quickly grasp the nuances of your market to work with real and relevant situations and examples.
Anna is a Judge for the 2018 national sales awards – the British Excellence in Sales Management Awards (BESMA).
We believe in the power of collaboration and partnership. Our ecosystem is carefully selected and includes:
Technology partners: a strategic partnership with Point N Time. We leverage their StrategyMapper app to embed customised strategic account development methodologies natively in Salesforce.
Endorsing partner: All programme participants are eligible for an Institute of Sales Management endorsed certificate on successful completion of the programme outcomes. We are also working closely with the ISM on content and events that promote high standards in B2B selling.